Expectations and Qualifications
How can the YAM Program enrich my Leeds Experience?
- Increase involvement within Leeds and in the business world.
- Connect with young professionals who can offer advice on successfully navigating life at Leeds.
- Increase industry knowledge and gain an insider's perspective.
- Introduce students to career building resources.
Mentee Expectations & Qualifications
- Be a sophomore in good academic standing.
- Have a desire to learn and grow intellectually and professionally.
- Sign program commitment letter and attend all required events and workshops.
- Be aware of milestones and plan your schedule accordingly.
How can the YAM Program enrich my post Leeds Experience?
- Provides an opportunity to reconnect with the Leeds School.
- Facilitates alumni feedback and involvement.
- Opportunity to give back and enrich a student's personal and career development.
- Professional outreach and recruiting opportunities
Mentor Expectations & Qualifications
- Be a graduate of the Leeds School of Business less than 5 years out.
- Have a passion and desire to mentor students.
- Have at least 1-5 years in a business field.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills are essential.
- An initial training and 5-8 hours of volunteer time required.